Starting a vegetable garden can sound like a daunting task, but we’ve outlined our top 5 easiest veggies to care for, and ones that will provide the highest yields.
- Ideal for containers. They produces an abundance of 8in long dark green firm cucumbers that have a fresh crisp flavor with no aftertaste. The more you pick them, the more it will produce!
Bush Champion Tomato
- ideal for containers or hanging bags. They produce sweet large fruits in 65 days. This extra compact small bush makes it ideal for smaller spaces.
Basket of Fire Pepper
- This small compact bush produces an abundance of fiery hot peppers. In shades of orange, red and yellow, it also doubles as attractive hanging plant.
- Great in hanging bags. This plant is named for the fairy tale character and produces unique, long cascading trusses with up to 40 fruits. Very flavourful, sweet, bright red cherry tomatoes make the perfect addition to salads and veggie trays.
Purple Beauty Pepper
- A Must Grow! This beautiful, thick skinned, purple bell pepper is a compact plant that makes it ideal for containers. You can save the seed and start again next year! It features a mild, sweet crisp, fine texture.