Bring spring to your front door!
Since winter does not want to leave us this year, bring spring closer to your door by creating a stunning urn insert.
- All you need is a plastic pot filled with soil that sits in your urn or pot by the front door. (This makes it easier if the bulbs need to come in on colds days and nights)
- The next step is to choose a variety of bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, crocuses, irises and muscaris. (A variety of bulbs will give you color for a longer time)
- Once your pot is full of bulbs add pansies around the sides to fill it up and add colour.
- Enjoy spring at your door but don’t forget to protect them from frost.
- There are premade ones at Bradford Greenhouses Barrie location on the porch in colourful pots, these were made for our Spring Garden & Home Show that was held in March.
About the Author
Position at BGHL: Indoor live good supervisor
How long you have been with the company: 14 years
Favorite Plant or Flower: Daffodils
Share this Post