Follow the 10 steps below to create an incredible Outdoor Oasis for you and your friends and family to enjoy all summer long!
1. Measure your Space!
- Including stairs, entrances to your home, windows, what direction does your space face N,S, E, W, are you in sun or shade, do you have any water features nearby (pond, lake, pool water feature) , other design details.
2. What type of Furniture is conducive to your Lifestyle?
- Dining for small groups or large?
- Lounging to seat a few or many family and friends?
- Dining/Lounging all in one?
3. What is your Budget?
- Buy the best you can afford.
- Are you looking for furniture for longevity?
4. What Colours speak to you?
- Warm or Cool Colours?
- Bold or Subdued?
- Solid or Patterns?
5. Do you like to change things on a yearly basis?
- If you like change work with a neutral base as far as your upholstery, then you can switch everything up year after year with toss cushions, area rugs, placemats, tableware, outdoor wall art and accessories.
6. Do you need Privacy?
- You can consider privacy screens, bamboo fencing, gazebos with netting, curtains and roof top or a solid aluminum rooftop Gazebo.
7. How to add Colour to your Outdoor Oasis:
- Toss Cushions.
- Area Rug.
- Wall Art.
- Outdoor Clocks.
- Metal Art.
- Floral Arrangements.
- Planter Pots.
- Outdoor tableware, plates, chargers, glasses.
8. Create Ambience with:
- Flameless Candles.
- Candle Holders.
- Glass Vases with T lights.
- Solar Decorative Lights/Lanterns.
- Firepit Tables.
- Water Fountains.
9. Other pieces of Furniture you can add:
- Side tables.
10. Decorate according to a Theme!
- Beach House.
- Cottage House.