We’re well into the first few weeks of summer and the HEAT is upon us! If you’re looking for plants that will THRIVE in the heat, here’s a few of our faves!
- Great spiller, blooms profusely in a variety of colours.
Succulents (Such as Echeverias, Hawartias, Jade, and Aloes)
- Awesome colour and texture, drought tolerant can be brought inside for the winter.
- Great bloomers, hardy and easy to look after, old fashioned favourite.
- Vibrant colors, great filler, blooms all summer, no deadheading required.
- Great spiller, grows rapidly great in full sun.